Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 27, 2012

Watercolouring ...

Watercolouring with Distress Inks was a series of videos I made in response to questions on how to make them work for you, as most of us have some of these ink pads in our "stash"  

I made them in three parts to cover each of the different apects such as    Skin, hair and clothes   and this link will take you to the first part.    You can access the other links from that page.

The stamp used is Day Dream Believer from the SWALK collection from Crafters Companion and the flowers are from  Wild Orchid Crafts



The whole process of water colouring with Distress Inks is so relaxing and once you get into it you will enjoy it.

I used a good water colour card from the same company, it was not expensive... and it will go through my printer too so I can work on digital images.



This image has the hair accentuated a little more and I prefer this project more. But it makes up into a very pretty card and would suit any occasion for a girl of any age.

Give it a try and don't forget to add your photos to the websites Gallery   page for us all to share in.

Hugs Christina xx

2 comments:

  1. I only have 1 Disstress ink so mine would be pretty boring but yours looks great. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, these are so beautiful!! I love the colors of both!! They are so pretty!! I will have to watch the videos, I have quite a few Distress Inks!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...