Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 11, 2012

Cute Little Mouse

This character is from the Sugar Plum Daisy CD from Polka Doodles and is one of the many cute images on there.

The papers and sentiment are all from the same CD and have been layered up with Spellbinders

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and they are all added to the bottom of the card with some Pinflair Glue

But the interesting piece is the strip along the left hand side.

I cut some Spellbinder borders for another card and by carefully positioning the die  this is the  strip that was left over

Normally this is the bit that is just thrown away ... but I decided to add some yellow ribbon  wrapped  aound the shape and I think it makes a really neat addition to the card.

And as always ... being a Frugal crafter ... I can't throw anything away ... that's why my "Stash" is spilling out the door

The pearls around the edge of the card are all made with  Cosmic Shimmer  glue ... which is a cheaper alternative to the real thing.

Very shortly there is going to be a whole new look to the Blog.

I have been working with Katie Price and she has come up with a really beautiful design for my pages. It is all pink and flowery to match the title of the Blog and I am very pleased with the result.

Let me know what you think about it.

Hugs Christina xx



6 comments:

  1. once again a very clever card, I am as bad for throwing my scraps away, I am also the same with plants!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. **** superbe , adorable
    bravo *

    ReplyDelete
  3. another beautiful card! I would love to se how you did that trim. Reallynice and orginal. As always you are inspiring.

    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous, Christina!! I love the sweet image and the flowers are so beautiful!! My scraps are spilling out everywhere, too...I can't seem to throw anything away :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christina Christina!!!!!!!!!! I love your new blog design, it is beautiful, I love the Navagation bar and you know how happy I am to see tutorials on there!!! I am grabbing your button.. I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also I was wondering , how did you do the vertical boarder on the left side! I love it , this card is sooo gorgeous and has a big cute factor...love the digi, eeeeek!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...