Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 23, 2012

More Flowers...

The names to all the Spellbinders dies that I have used will be  BOLD  so that you will know what has been used should you wish to add them to your collection.


Here are those Bitty Blossoms again and they have been combined with the Damask Motifs  from Spellbinders.
I have layered them over the Romantic Rectangles with one of the Fancy Tags 3 at the front, and the leaf shapes tucked behind the flowers are from the Damask Accents. 

The buckle on the ribbon is from the Ribbon Buckles and there are lots in that set for you to use.

This card is going to be for a wedding and so the name and date have been left off and will be added later.

The pearly flourish is fromWant2Scrap and I have coloured them,  the butterlfy and the pearl flower centres with Promarkers to match my colour scheme.
I have added Cosmic Shimmer around the edge to create the look of pearls

Hope you like....

Hugs xx





9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love the romantic rectangles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina this is lovely. There are so many lovely dies etc for making flowers now - we sure are spoiled! Also must say I love your new look blog - congratulations and keep up the good work. Love Betsy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You brighten up my day with your gorgeous cards,thanks Christina.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful card - thanks for all the inspiration
    Cathie Craft x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christina,
    This is so beautiful. Love everything about it. I'm a big Spellbinders fan. Thanks you for sharing.
    Cathy - Drogheda Ireland

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Christina! Love the colors and I am so happy I can enlarge it and see all the wonderful details such as the pearls you made using cosmic shimmer. I really like the romantic rectangles too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Christina, and I love the new blog.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS card Christina! I love the spellbinders you used:) The layering is fantastic!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Love those Bitty Blossoms!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...