Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

June 24, 2012

Scoring Board

To me this is an essential piece of quipement and one I use every day whenever I have a card or a project that needs to be folded carefully.

This is the Ultimate Pro from   Crafters Companion  and is one of the best things I have ever invested in.

With this I can score card and papers and the sizes I need are all marked on the  board.   I can make boxes and envelopes to suit my cards and several different styles of card including K-cards, aperture cards, exploding boxes, drawer cards and many many more.

The inside is where I can store my trimmer and bone folders ... which come with the board ... and there are adjustable pegs that will enable you to tie perfect ribbon bows everytime.        It even has it's own paper trimmer stored inside too.
It comes complete with a booklet that gives you all the measuring ...  ready done ... for several box and envelope sizes and detailed instructions on how to use the board so that you can get the best results.

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree. I use mine every day. It's essential for every crafter :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the Ultimate Pro for 99% of the cards etc that I make - well worth the investment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Martha's stewart's version but much rather this one considering the extra's and storage. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...