Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 12, 2012

I'm being lazy ...

Since we got back from Canada we have been very lazy. Griff says it is jet lag and that he feels his will last about three months....  No chance !!

So today I have been busy preparing everything I need for the new videos I want to do and tomorrow it is back to work with a vengence.  So my "Film Crew" will have to get his hat on again and get up his ladder.

This is some of my  Spectrum Noir pens and some of the paper that I use to colour on.... which is a  160gsm Text and Graphic  card from   Staples         
This will be the start of a set of videos showing how I use them.   I do not pretend to be an artist ... this is just the way I make these pens work for me.
I have had several emails asking about them and so I thought that a video or two would be the best way forward rather than answer the questions individually

So tomorrow I will introduce the pen system and explain some of the things about them to those that are new to alcohol marker pens.

These are some of the cards that have been made using this system and hopefully ....  fingers crossed ....  you will enjoy the videos and find them useful to you in your own colouring.

Click the photos for an enlarged view.

The images are from   Mo's Digital Pencil  ... Lili of the Valley   and   Just Inklined  ... and all make the most adorable cards.

The "Bling" as always is from Want2Scrap and has been added to the Elephant card.

Hugs xx


4 comments:

  1. looking forward to the tut,I am hopeless with my markers, can never find the right colour combo.
    hugs adie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina I shall look forward to these tuts. I use Promarkers and I have jut recently bought afew packs of SN's as my craft shop here in Spain only sells those. Nice to have you back. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good plan...looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see your videos..tell Griff I said to take the led out of it..hehe!! I love all your cards , the elephant stood out the most because I never seen it before and I love elephants!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...