Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 03, 2012

Province House

It has been a really hot day here in Canada and once again we have been exploring this pretty island.

This is Province House and it was free to wander around.  It is the birth place of  the  Confederation  and it was well explained in a short  video that we sat and watched.

At the Arts centre there was a superb performance by a group of young performers and we sat in the shade and watched.



And once that was done it was time for coffee and some lunch.... and to sit for awhile and relax in the sunshine as we watched the world go by.
A young man booking tours offered to take this photo of the two of us with a bronze statue of one on the Confederation Founders.

All too soon it was time to make our way back and we had a homemade Seafood Chowder to look forward to.

One of Naomis friends ... Patricia had offered to make us her own special recipe and bring it round for us to try.

I am not a seafood lover but I was willing to give it a try and I have to admit that it was delicious. Naomi made hot biscuits to go with it and a delicious Blueberry cheesecake to finish of Mmmm Mmmmm!!

I will definitely need that diet when I get back home ... and that is coming round at an alarming rate.

Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. These are great pics, Christina! You guys are having too much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you enjoyed my country. I am biased, but I find it the most beautiful country in the world. Such differce cultures from one end to the other.

    Come Again,
    Francoise

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...