Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 06, 2013

No Cards Today ...

Hi Everybody,

I have no cards to post today because I have been busy posting other things instead.  I opened my shop yesterday and within 10 minutes I had my first sale.  So I would like to say some   "Thank Yous"  to several people.

First to Kay Maude for being  being  my first  Blender customer.
Then to Edith Bell who is my first International Blender customer and her blenders have gone to Australia.
Then to Linda Carlin who was the first UK buyer of the Hatpins
And last but not least to Vicki Lee who was my first Hatpin  buyer from the USA.

Thank you for your support ladies it is very much appreciated.... and I have added a permanent link to
 MY SHOP at the top left of the screen.

I am so pleased at the response...  and the lady in the post office is sure getting to know me over the last few days.  

The buyers in the UK should get their parcels really quickly but the overseas ones will take about a week ... so the lady in the post office tells me.  So if you could let me know when you get them just to make sure everything is running as it should.

Please don't think that because you are a long way from the UK that you can't buy ... I am happy to post them any where ... just  as I will do with  any of  the "Give Aways"   

And that is still running until Saturday so if you want to enter then Click Here

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. It is wonderful to see you growing in leaps and bounds...continued success is sent across the miles ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. please carry on being a more is more, your cards are always so beautiful xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...