Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 23, 2013

Gorgeous Green ...

Hi Everybody,

My posts for the next few days will be scheduled so I hope they work OK.

My "Film Crew" and I are going to Whtiby on Friday until Monday and I am really looking forward to this short break.  So fingers crossed that everything works as it should until I am back home.

Do you like Green ???

This card was made with the Matting Basics to create the Hinged Card  and the white layer was embossed.

I created a frame from the Radiant Rectangles and added it to the top with foam pads.

The tiny Diamante stones were added to each to the scroll parts.

The sentiment was stamped with Versamark and then heat embossed in silver ...  and that too is on foam pads.


The large Diamante flourish is from Want2Scrap  ... and they have now started to add the option to buy some of their gemstones by 1/2 cups  and that is a really cost effective way to get some.

The Dazzler in the bow is from Creative Studios. and these can be bought in different shapes and sizes as well as colours to match your theme.

The ribbon is from my "Stash" and to the bow I have added in a collar for extra effect.

And just to add in a little extra I have embossed the envelope to the card.

  I have left space for the address and stamp but the rest of it matches the pattern on the card.   The finished card will fit into a standard sized envelope for posting.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx








15 comments:

  1. Have a great time hope the weather stays nice for you. xxx Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Christina, that green is so fresh and your card is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing your creativity.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Christina. Love the soft green and like teh idea of embossing the envelope too. I do envy you your weekend in Whitby - takes me straight back to my childhood in the North East! Have a good time. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great long weekend in Whitby Chrisstina, I'm sure you must be ready for a break. Love today's card - the collar on the bow is so pretty. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Christina - such a lovely shade of green. Hope you enjoy your little break.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These colours are adorable together, looks great. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Christine

    Lovely fresh card and I love the embossing on the envelope, did it emboss through to the back too?

    Have a lovely time in Whitby, its one of my favourite places in the UK.. so quaint. Its just all those steps that are a killer lol
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christina lovely card I love the green and great tip embossing the envelope.Enjoy your weekend away.
    Smiles
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice ~ enjoy your weekend. We are campers and enjoyed a long weekend away, just relaxing and enjoying the great outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not really a green person I love Blue, but it is lovely. We were in bridlington a short while ago haven't been to Whitby as yet. Have a great time♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! I never would have thought to emboss the envelope! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The green looks gorgeous!! What a beautiful design!! Enjoy your trip!! Safe travels!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely card Christina, like Kathleen, I am not too keen on green, but it is a very fresh colour and the style of the card is beautiful. Enjoy your time away. Hugs, Jen xxx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  14. green and white... my faves! cute idea to emboss the envelope.... I sometimes add a little stamp to the corner. enjoy your well earned break.. both of you.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...