Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 30, 2013

Spellbinders Flowers ...

Hi Everybody,

Todays card is back to Spellbinders and this one  has a big flowers created with the Daisy Heads and Foliage sets.

The card has been made into the Hinged Style with Decorative Labels 8  and the plain Labels 8 has created the layer.

The Wood Panel paper is from the Floriography CD from My Craft Studio.

I have over layered that with the Grateful Lattice and then added the flower and leaves to the Lattice

The flower has been created from several layers of the Daisy Heads and then shaped and glued together.

The leaves have been cut from Colour Core card and then creased and  sanded back.

Both have been rubbed over with my finger in a  pale gold Gilding Cream for a subtle effect.  You can just see the sheen especially with the side view photograph.

The little tag and the pearl spray is some I have in my "Stash" and I just dug them out to use on the card.

The inside is lined with a matching stripy paper and there is nothing else added to this card .... but never the less I think it is quite pretty.


More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx




11 comments:

  1. Love that flower Christina. This is a really beautiful card. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as usual Christina ,I love what you do with spellbinders.
    Marion H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very beautiful card Christina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Christina.
    Smiles
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really beautiful card Christina, I just love that huge flower that you made. I am hopeless when it comes to making the flowers though, I get all fingers and fingers (and not fingers and thumbs). Hugs, Jen x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Christina,where did you buy the flower die, please. blessings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Love the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, Christina!! The flower looks amazing!! What a beautiful card!! Have a great evening :)

    Hugs, Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it... that trellis is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just amazing..Every flower say silently everything.
    Spellbinders

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...