Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 01, 2013

A little spot of Orange ...


Hi Everybody,

This card is so much prettier in real life  and the flowers are some of the Chrysanthemums from
Wild Orchid Crafts. 

In the pack they are a mixture of cream, orange and peach and they are gorgeous.... and I have added some Glamour Dust to the petals.

The stamp is part of a wood mounted set from the Glitter Girls  and is one I have had for a log time.

I have stamped it in orange and then heat embossed it with clear powder.  It has been added to the front with foam pads to keep the banner with a curved effect.

The card is created with the 5 x 7 matting basics in the Hinged style   and I have to say it is a card that I quite like the look of.

More tomorrow...

Hugs xx






5 comments:

  1. Beautiful design Christina and the orange flowers really give the card a lift. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have really loved your last two cards -especially the way you used the ovals & rectangle to make a frame for the lattice work. Even though I may not always comment,I eagerly wait to see your cards each day. (I am a very busy homeschooling mum of 3. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a peach of a card... that little splash of colour really lifts it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful card Christina,
    Love the design and the use of all the great Dies
    Happy crafting

    Patricia. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card Christine - love the splash of orange. tfs
    Hugs
    Heather W
    x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...