Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 10, 2013

Sarahs' Irish Dancer ...

Hi Everybody,

Today I wanted to show a card that has been  made for me  by a young Irish girl by the name of Sarah..

A little while ago I told you about Sarah ... she is 13 and has a real talent for drawing and making cards.

She wanted to make me a card to say thank you for all the tutorials she enjoys and the ideas she tries out from the website.

Well this is Sarahs' Card and the character of the Irish Dancer is  hand drawn, coloured and composed by Sarah herself and for some one so young I think she has done a really good job.

I have added in the watermark for obvious reasons but the work is all down to Sarah.

I am delighted with the card which is about A4 size and I will treasure it as something very special.

The sentiment on the front is in Irish and it says a ... "Million Thank Yous" ...  and I thank you too Sarah for making me this beautiful card.

And if you would like  to tell her  that you have seen her card and you like it then  here is the link to
Sarahs' Facebook Page ....  and don't forget to click the "Like" button while you are there.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx



4 comments:

  1. Hi My goodness Sarah's card is stunning,I have liked her facebook page.
    Smiles
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cr\hristina Sarah card is beautiful. I have liked her facebook page,What great talent

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card that Sarah has made for you Christina, I will be sure to drop by her page. I don't blame you for keeping it as something special. Hugs, Jen :-)
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her card is adorable!! The image is just fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...