Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 13, 2013

Tomorrow holds ....

Hi Everybody,

As you are reading this I will be getting ready to go to Wales on my holiday.

We are staying for a few days in a  cottage and just taking things at a slower pace than normal.

 I am hoping the  sun is going to shine for us but we will enjoy the break whatever it does.

So for the next few days my Blog posts are all scheduled and I am hoping that every thing goes as planned with them all.

This card is created once again from the Hinged Card style using the Matting basics A and B sets.

I have embossed the next layer with the Argyle A4 folder from Crafters Companion

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts  and are a mixture of Chrysanthemums, Lilies, Cherry Blossoms and Daisies.

I will add some of my sight seeing trips over the week and so there will be more tomorrow ....

Hugs xx


9 comments:

  1. beautiful as usual Christina.enjoy your break.
    im going to the craft show at Doncaster hope it is cool inside.
    Marion H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Christina. I love the soft colours of the flowers. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Christina, I really hope that you enjoy your break away. Hugs, Jen :-)x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Christina I love the dies you have used and the flowers look so pretty xx
    I hope you and your film crew have a lovely relaxing time xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I spend many hours on your site! Your creations are simply fantastic and your videos are excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I spend hours on your site. You never cease to create excellent cards with bling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning Christina,
    Fantastic card, love it all, right up my street this one.
    Have a Great Day

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...