Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 20, 2014

Bebunni ...

Hi Everybody,

This little image is from the Bebunni range from Crafters  Companion   and all the images in the stamp sets are so cute.

I have used Spectrum Noir and the colors are ...

Ears/Tummy  PP1, PP2, PP6
Rabbits          IG1, IG2, IG4
Veil/shadow   EB1  and IB1

Very simply put together using a mixture of flowers
including  Chrysanthemums,  Daisies, Sweetheart Blossoms  and  Roses from   Wild Orchid Crafts 

The ribbon is from my "Stash" and I have added  a heart shaped doily behind the image

More tomorrow...

Hugs xx






9 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful card as always...I love bebunni they are so cute, thanks for sharing the colours of spectrum noir you used and for everything...gd day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina,
    Sucha very beautiful and cute card today with Bebunni. I love it and it's great for modern weddings of today.

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card today Christina, I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Christina,
    I have just recently found your lovely blog and fantastic tutorials and now following you. I have just made my first card using your No die cut trellis video and thought you might like this link to it.
    Hugs Mrs A.
    http://itsanalienlife.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/thank-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an adorable, sweet card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christine,
    What a lovely card, I have the cd of Bebunnie and I love the charecters but wasn't sure how to put my card together with them. I have tried numerous times to leave you comments but nothing has appeared( I am not really sure how to go about it) so I am hoping this time I can
    Best wishes
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful l too am following you after seeing what Mrs A created after following one of your tutorials xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute image and a beautiful card as always. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  9. they are just adorable, such cute coloring and great embellishing!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...