Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 24, 2014

Flowers again (sigh)

Hi Everybody,

Well would you believe it ... flowers again.  This is me back in my comfort zone  and now I am happy again ...

And this card is really pretty in a deep purple and white with lots of layering and lacy panels.

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts  and they have been sparkled with glitter from Glitter Magic

The ribbon is from my "Stash" and there is a pearl buckle on the ribbon loops but you can't see it in the photo.

I have lined and  decorated  the inside and added lots of Gun Metal pearls from Want2Scrap

The card is a Hinged card created from the Grand Labels.

So I think there may be even more flowers on tomorrows card.

The dies I have used are listed at the bottom ... but shop around for the best deals.

 Don't forget Save On Hobbies for some good deals  and a name that many people are sending me for UK deal is  ...   Icon UK  and guess what ... I have just ordered the new 5x7  Mystical Embrace from  them and can't wait to get it and play

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


15 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christina such a lovely colour combination.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the flowers Christine that is me all over - I'm well known for my roses on my frames - just finished a 11 inch x 13 inch frame for a lovely lady and had roses in one corner - took me 5 hours just to do the roses and 6 weeks of painting. It is all worth it when you deliver it and the reaction does it for me every time - I will be putting it on my blog on the weekend would love you to check it out if you have time in your busy schedule - absolutely love your cards and you give me so much inspiration. http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au/ Happy Crafting! Keep those cards coming. Ange

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stuning card Christina and my favourite colour.
    Marion H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour on this card and the layers are just beautiful. Pretty flowers & ribbon. I've been ordering from Icon for well over 12 months now - their prices and service are excellent. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a very pretty card this morning Christina, I know you are saying 'flowers again', but this is definately your 'forte', I just love your 'flower' cards. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your flowers are gorgeous Christina- and we love them! Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christina,
    Another stunning card today, love the purple and white and love your spotty ribbon....just so very pretty.

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty this morning and just love the flowers, right up my street.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christina,
    A beautiful flower card, love it.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your comfort zone! That is an awesome card. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Christina,
    A beautiful flower card, love it.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really beautiful Christina, right up my street.
    Love the flower spray.
    Have a great weekend

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Soo very pretty! I always admire the way you know how to place the embellishments. Something I really struggle with, whether it's flowers or flourishes. Do you have any tips please? Thanks, :o) Mo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad you are back in your comfort zone, Christina, because this card is beautiful. Jenny C xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous! Your signature style.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...