Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 21, 2015

Freebie Card Winner ...

Hi Everybody,

The sun is shining here in the North West even though it is cold and later today I am going to play with Isabella at making cakes at her Nanas' (my daughter) house

Isabella is my three year old Great grand-daughter and I bought her a cup cake  maker a few weeks ago ... and she loves it and makes cakes for everybody.  I have also got all the little sprinkles, stars and hearts that she can add to the top to make them pretty.

And so onto the Freebie card ...  a name has been picked at random for the winner of the White, Gray and Silver card from yesterday ... and this one is coming to live with you ....

Anne Owens 
please email me ...
christina@card-making-magic.com
your postal address and the card will be on its way to you.

I hope you will like it and please let me know when it arrives with you.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


16 comments:

  1. congratulations Anne, the card is lovely and one to be treasured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Many congratulations Anne, you are so lucky, and I know that you will love your prize! Enjoy!
    Hugs
    Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne - you lucky, lucky girl!! You just won a most beautiful and elegant Christina Card!! I know you will appreciate all the work Christina put into it and treasure it for a long time to come. Enjoy your win and enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna I am thrilled, I will treasure it.
      Anne

      Delete
  4. Congrats Anne
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Anne...
    Christina, enjoy your time with Isabella and have fun making cakes...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christina, thank you so much for choosing me for your beautiful card, I will treasure it. I look to you for all my inspiration. Can't believe I have won.

    Thanks again Christina and Griff.

    Kind regards
    Anne Owens

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Anne, you lucky girl....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun!! What cupcake maker did you get her? My granddaughter's 3rd Birthday is coming up and I know she would love a cupcake maker!
    Congratulations Anne on winning this delightful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to Anne, but I am soooooo jealous, I had everything crossed coz it's absolutely gorgeous. Enjoy your cake making Christina, my 4 year old granddaughter 'helped' me to make pancakes on Tuesday. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to the lucky winner.
    Di B

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done Anne on winning A Christina card, I'm sure you will be delighted with it, it's such a beautiful card.
    Regards Liz.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to Anne. I know she will enjoy.

    Sue
    rolfe974@prodigy.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. have fun making cakes with Isabella, Christina. it's fun to make memories with grandchildren. congratulations Anne. enjoy your win.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...