Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 14, 2015

Freebie Winner ...

HI Everybody,

So once again the draw has been done and a winner chosen to receive the card on offer.  
And as long as you add your name before the draw is done it will be entered ... there is no cut off point

Sometimes I am late on a Saturday morning so that is an added bonus to you if you are also running late.

The name chosen today is ...

Janelle Winchcole
would you please email me your postal address
christina@card-making-magic.com
so that I can get the card in the post to you straight away

I hope you will like it and please let me know when it arrives with you.

I hope you are enjoying this weekends blog hop and getting to know some of the other International Ambassadors. 

We are using the Laced With Love Collection for this hop and the cards are really beautiful from all my colleagues based around the world.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

9 comments:

  1. congratulations to Janelle, you will love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janelle - Congratulations on your win! You Lucky Girl. You just won a most beautiful Christina Card! I know you will treasure it for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats janelle. you will love your card. crafty hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many congratulations, enjoy the lovely card that is coming your way! :)
    Hugs,
    Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Janelle, a beautiful card on its way to you...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Janelle....enjoy one of Christina's card...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Janelle on winning a beautiful Christina card, enjoy it.
    Regards Liz.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulation Janelle, enjoy your gift xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...