Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 23, 2015

Lovin' Diamonds

Hi Everybody,

I had a lovely day out yesterday and we visited the   Sincerely Yours Craft Show   in Leigh.  These shows are held all over the country and so click the link to find out if there is one being held near you.

And a really big "Thank You" to everyone who took the time to say  "Hello"  because they recognised me from Create and Craft ... it was all  my pleasure and really nice to stand and chat with you if only for a little while

I always go armed to these shows with my pennies all clutched in my hot little hand ready to spend and yesterday was no exception.  I bought lots of goodies from my favorite suppliers and tomorrow I will be playing again with the items that I bought.

Amongst my buys are some really pretty satin ribbons from  Mei Flower  as they always tie into a wonderful bow to add to your designs.

I bought some lovely card in pastel colors  at 250 gsm from  AnnaMarie Designs   and this is excellent quality for use as your base card or for matting and layering  And craft shows are always a good place to stock up on many of your staples like glues or embossing powders, acetate or card as you are sure to save some pennies if you do.

So todays card is  from the Spellbinders Laced with Love Collection and this one is called  Lovin Diamonds    It is a 6" square card front and makes creating your card so easy.  Once cut you can add any shaped labels to the front with the verse of your choice.

The one I have used is a stamped sentiment from  Lili of the Valley  It has been stamped in pink and then heat embossed it with clear powder.

The ribbon is from  Mei Flower  and it is tied in a single bow and the dazzler in the centre of the bow is from   Wild Orchid Crafts   ... but no flowers are added to this one ... don't ask me why not !!

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

30 comments:

  1. Hi Christina, another lovely card in a very pretty vibrant pink a long with the white! the die you have used look wonderful together. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful diamond background! Love the sparkle effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a good day yesterday. I did as you suggested and checked out the company website for show dates. Unfortunately it seems that I live in the vast track of the UK between Manchester and Scotland that does not craft and they don't run shows near me.Oh well back to the internet.
    Love the card,like so many of yours that inspire me to keep crafting.
    Linda in South Shields

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christina. I couldn't make the show yesterday unfortunately, but it's a lovely local show. Glad you enjoyed it! I saw you there last year, but was too shy to say hello.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. very lovely card. nice die isn't it. glad you get some leisure time Christina.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the red and white togeter lovely card Christina

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Christina,
    I do love the card, but not the bow. I think you already know me and bows don't go.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christina like the simple clean lines on this card ,not too fussy.
    Marion H

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christina
    Love the card and love the colour.
    Love & best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning Christina what a beautiful card I love the colour and the design is wonderful. xx

    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card Christina, but quite plain for you, no flowers !!!! Nonetheless it is stunning, a real joy to see something different....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Morning Christina. I'm so happy you had such a lovely day enjoying a craft show. We love to go to craft shows too in our area and go a couple of times in the summer. Todays card is very beautiful and the "diamond" glitter really enhances the diamond panel. Thank you so much for sharing. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. P.S. Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card Christina and glad you had fun at the show yesterday. I always love shows, the shopping is extra special and the demo's are great for getting the inspiration flowing. Can't wait to see some of your treats.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card Christina. I'm looking forward to the show at Harrogate. on the 14/3 . Maybe I'll see you there. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card Christina stunning design ... Glad you enjoyed your trip out x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good afternoon Christina, today's card is so very pretty, and when I clicked onto the hilighted button and saw the heart insert I can see how useful this set is. I love it in pink, but looks as though many colours could be used. X Ros

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty card and the diamond background looks great on your card...
    Well done Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh what a pretty card today. I like that die you have used and your colours age gorgeous. Dianne Crowe

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this die!! Beautiful card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Christina another stunning card, beautifully made love the sparkle and diamonds, the colours go really well together.
    Love the bow as well looks so perfect.
    Kind regards
    Anne Owens

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the card Christina! You have made it out from five of the places
    I like buying my craft from. Would love to meet you at a craft fair one day.
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Christina, lovely card today, it's bright and cheerful. I have this die so thank you for the inspiration, I'm off to a show in Farnham this Friday, looking forward to all the goodies I can buy !!!
    Regards Liz.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just love this new die. It is amazing as is your beautiful card x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Christina, l am late as usual but I have to see the daily card, and of course it is beautiful, such a 'Feeling Happy' card. So bright and cheerful. Thank you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Christina,
    Love the card, the dies are beautiful. Glad you enjoyed the show, where I live they only have one every year.
    Di B x

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the dazzler. This card is just as pretty even without the flowers. Love it!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...