Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 04, 2015

Walk in the Park ...

Hi Everybody,

I hope you can join me today on  UK Create and Craft as I have several shows throughout the day.
8am, 10am, 12noon, 15.00, 16.00, 17.00, 19.00

But in all this busy schedule of doing the shows that have gone  "Live" to USA  ...  we managed to get some free time and went out to brave the cold.

On Monday we went to Ferry Meadows and wandered around the park .... but it was very cold

Never the less we went into the visitor centre and got some food to feed the ducks.

As soon as we walked near the feeding deck they swam towards us and as the food was thrown into the water there  was an absolute frenzy for the food.

The smaller gulls  created most of the fuss and they stole all the duck food

The were several swans too and  although they are such a graceful bird ... they pecked and bullied the ducks away.

We didn't brave it for very long as it was so very very cold ... but we did find somewhere for a very pleasant  lunch and whiled away a few hours in the pub.

This will be a lovely walk in the warmer months and I shall look forward to doing this again later in the year

See you later on Create and Craft and don't forget that the shows can be watched for up to seven days.

And can also be watched via your PC or even on Pinterest.

For my US readers you will find it on ...  createandcraft.com   Look in the Program Guide for Grand Calibur Touchdown Deal and also the Spellbinders Touchdown Deal

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


13 comments:

  1. Hi Christina gosh you have a very busy schedule today. Really looking forward to watching these showsI, will also record them so I don't miss a thing.
    Hope you have a wonderful day, I bet it's really hard work with all the preparation for these brilliant shows. Hope to get an email read out as well.
    Kind regards
    Anne Owens

    ReplyDelete
  2. The park looks great but I'll bet it was cold. I'll be recording your shows to watch at the weekend.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. No card Christina but a beautiful view instead, having a some relaxing in your busy schedule. See you later, on the show.I enjoy them, thank you for sharing. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Christine,
    Looks like a lovely park. Good luck with the shows.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christina
    I'm glad that you managed to have a break. I've set the recorder today, so will watch them later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christina I hope to be able to watch some of your shows. good luck
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I wish I had known you were down here for a few days I could have met up with you and told you about some lovely places, not that ferry meadow isn't lovely. I don't know if you remember Leonie said the winner was Ros who is Local, that's because I live in March which is about 25-30 mins from Peterborough and we chatted most of your journey back up North. I have just watched you on at 10am as my telly won't record for some reason. So keep me in mind the next time you are here for a day or two, and I would be honoured to meet you and Griff. X Ros

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hoping to catch you today Christina, so glad they are streaming the shows on the US version. I prefer watching the UK channel online but I can't buy anything there, so this joining up is good for me but bad for my wallet. I'll watch whatever I miss later. I love to see what you create. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are sure one busy lady, have been watching and also recording you on the telly....good luck....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the look of the park Christina, sorry it is so cold there for you and as you say it will be nice to get back there in warmer weather. It is very cold here and the cold wind makes it much worse. We have lots of snow and it is still coming down. Will try and catch at least on of your shows today. I hope you are really enjoying being on Create and Craft. Dianne Crowe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Afternoon Christina. Caught several of your C & C shows today. You were wonderful, charming and full of grace for the camera. Your cards were superb, as always. I love nature pictures (we live smack dab in the middle of the woods). Thank you so much for sharing. Be safe in your travels home. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Watching you now on the repeat show!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved your "ad lib" bit today Christina, just shows what a true professional you are. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...