Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 18, 2015

Another Winner ...

Hi Everybody,

I hope you are all having a good weekend and have lots of nice things planned to do.  I will be heading off back down the motorway on Sunday as I am with you on Create and Craft at 9am Monday  20th July

There are two shows that day but the other one is later in the day.  I will be featuring the Spellbinders Victorian Garden Collection and some very pretty dies. So please join me if you can as it is always nice to know that you are there.

The winner of the red card has been selected and the name drawn from the hat is you ...

Ursula 
You have 48 hours in which to claim the card so please email me 
christina@card-making-magic.com
with your full postal address and the card will be on its way to you straight away.

Enjoy your weekend and if you have the time please take a look at the new video I have added in Inspirations. Just click the photo to go to the page.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

15 comments:

  1. congratulations Ursula. enjoy your card it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL Christina Card. I love and treasure the red and white card I won and I know you will too. Doing the Happy Dance for you! Have a great weekend!

    Good Morning Christina :) I hope you have a lovely weekend at the races. I'll be watching the British Open in front of the tv with hopes of a Jordan Spieth win. Have a wonderful time on C&C. I would love to watch, but can't guarantee getting up by 4:00 a.m. While I have been known to do that, just can't guarantee it. I know you will be AWESOME! Saw the new Inspiration video last night on You Tube. It's WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card was a real beauty and proud to say it is winging its way to me this time....Thanks a million Christina, I will certainly treasure it, maybe decide to frame it and hang it in my craft room...I have emailed you....Your work is truly awe inspiring....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Ursula!

    Hugs Atti.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations Ursula, enjoy your lovely card xxxx, Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Ursula that card is stunning.
    Look forward to watching you on Monday Christina
    Anne Owens.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrtas Ursula.....such a pretty card your going to get....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Ursula!! Enjoy your beautiful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You will certainly be happy joining the winners club Ursula. I love the card I have and I know you will love yours - its a stunner . Love Margaret
    See you on C&C on Monday Christina - Good Luck. While you're heading there I'm sticking wallpaper on bedroom walls AGH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Ursula! What a beautiful card you have won, enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Christina

    Lovely card today. Look forward to watching you on Create and Craft on Monday.
    Congratulations to Ursula on winning your card.

    Regards
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ursula, happiness for you on winning the "red" card. A real treasure. Will go to Create and Craft Monday on my Roku and see if I can join you, Christina. Sometimes I am just off on times or i am busy with my 9 month old grandson or other grandchildren who may show up!! ( not a bad thing-- crafting does get put on hold) lol. Always a pleasure to watch a favorite instructor.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...