Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 26, 2016

Card Winner today ...

Hi Everybody,

Yesterday when I said it was a nice day and spring was on the way I spoke too soon because today it is throwing it down and blowing a gale.  Still I am tucked up at home nice and warm and going to settle down with the latest Slimming World magazine bought this morning at SW Club.

I have lost another pound this week and after the club I went to buy myself the next size down for trousers as the ones I was wearing have become so baggy they look awful. I am so pleased with myself.

I know that some of you have been encouraged by my little stories to go and join your local own local Slimming World groups and I really wish you all the very best with your own journey. It is an excellent way to eat and you WILL lose weight if you follow the plan (and it is not hard to do) ...guaranteed. Thank you for writing to tell me of your weight losses, I am really happy for you.

The draw has been done for the winner and the name this week is ...

Yvonne Nicholson
please email me with your postal address to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and the cards will be on their way to you straight away.
I hope you will like them and please let me know when they arrive with you.

No post tomorrow but I hope you all have a really good Easter.
Two new videos next week on YouTube and a lovely Tuesday Tutorial and Water Colour Wednesday

Hugs xx


4 comments:

  1. Hi Christina, well done Yvonne you have won two beautiful cards, and well done Christina on your amazing weight loss you must be so happy you have done so well.
    Kind regards
    Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina, well done on your weight loss I stayed the same and will having a gain this week with all the Easter eggs I have but not to worry will start again when we get home as we're off to Australia so will miss four weeks. Congratulations Yvonne well done.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Yvonne and to YOU Christina on your weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Yvonne, lovely cards for you....You have done so well with SW Christina, may it continue until you are happy, congratulations...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...