Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 12, 2016

Tuesday Tutorial - Labels 48 Decorative Elements

Hi Everybody,

Todays tutorial features a die set that we have used before when we created the
  Labels 48 - Photo Frame  but for today I have made it in to a simple floral card  with all the layers that can be used for any occasion
Spellbinders Supplies:
Other Supplies:
Instructions:
Cut die #4 twice from white card and with a bone folder score down on piece by about half an inch and crease
Glue the two together along this fold to create a base card
Cut all the other pieces of the die in alternating colors and layer them on to the base card with foam pads in between each layer.
Have a practise run with your flowers before you add in any glue and see how you like them.
When you are happy then you can glue them in place and add in any other embellishments that you may like.

More tomorrow...

Hugs xx

























22 comments:

  1. Lovely card, very pretty.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina, a gorgeous card love this die.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for a great tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Christina

    A pretty card today, love this particular die

    Smiles

    June

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't think of anything to say that I haven't said previously! Lovely card and love the colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christina
    Lovely card & thanks for the tutorial
    Love & best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card Christina, ~I just love that frame. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Such a gorgeous card. Love that die.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Morning Christina :) Ohhh what a BEAUTIFUL card this morning! It reminds me a clear bright summer's morning when all the flowers are in bloom. Thank you so much for sharing and all the time and effort you put into your wonderful tutorials. Enjoy a fabulous day. Big Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christina,
    What a beautiful card for this week's tutorial. Gosh I wish I had this die set as it's my sis-in-law's birthday in a couple of weeks and I think she would love a card like this. I'll have to have a look at the sets I do have and see if I can make do with what I have in my stash :). I think this set needs to go on my wish list pretty fast.
    Bejay xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous! I love the gorgeous frame and design. Your tutorials are fabulous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, don't have that die, but could try one of my other ones and give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely little card tutorial today, love this die...thanks Christina....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful card....What a smart idea to use the fancy die to make the base of the card....well done Christina

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is lovely. Can you do anything wrong?
    I am so happy that I discovered your site. And your work.
    I started doing cards and my friends are buying them.
    Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely lovely, looks like a lot of intricate work when you see the card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for another tutorial and a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So very pretty! Always love your floral details. Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    Sandra Smith

    ReplyDelete
  19. Christina- Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sensational Christina.
    Love Val in Spain x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a sweet card, I love this idea of using these dies as a card base.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...