Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 15, 2016

International Ambassadors Informal Blog Hop ...

Hi Everybody,

Time for another Informal Blog Hop and this time we have chosen to use Embossing Folders for our theme.  For my card I chose the Medallion Design by Donna Salazar  and it gives a really elegant look to the card.

I did a video awhile ago on how to get the  Letterpress Technique   and that way you can make the most of any of your folders to give you two different designs.
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and as always they are sparkled with fine glitter. The links are at the bottom of the post for you to view the products.  The sentiment has been stamped and embossed and then fussy cut and added to a parchment circle

So now it's time to hop your way to the next Blog post and see what my very talented friends have created for your delight this month ..

Linda Lucas  ...  Australia
Yvonne van de Grijp  ...  Netherlands
Christine Emberson  ...  UK

Please leave a comment and then we know you have visited and thank you for taking part again this month. We all really appreciate your support and we will see you again on the next Blog Hop

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx 

23 comments:

  1. Morning Christina, a beautiful card love the colours, congratulations Nancy on your win yesterday, off to catch the rest of the hop family.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice I love the coloue and the folder
    Cheers Kaye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, very pretty.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very elegant card. I love letterpress and enjoyed your video. I'd seen it before but always enjoy seeing you create beautiful cards. Watching how you craft is always inspiring! Another lovely card!
    Sandra Smith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Christina,
    Love card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card,Christina,and using the embossing folder this way, really creates a pretty background!
    I'm not familiar with the letterpress technique myself, but having watched your video, I have to make a try :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Christina and thank you for showing the effects from letter pressing. I love this technique and the card is so pretty with the flowers and ribbon.
    Sue Mac

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning Christina :) A Very Pretty card this morning! Thank you for the lovely Blog Hop. Everyone did a really nice job. Enjoy your day. Big Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card Christina as usual, thanks Ann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just love this letterpress technique. Beautiful card.
    Love Val in Spain x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also love letterpress, stands out lovely....a truly amazing card Christina....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card and love the design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! I love the letterpress background. You always make amazing cards! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very lovely card ! Lots of pretty detail makes it stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card and I adore these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Christina, it's . Pat very elegant. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Evening Christina. Beautiful mauve card. Must try this letterpress technique as I see and hear about it all the time but haven't yet tried it myself. Makes a lovely background. X

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very elegant card. Love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a really beautiful card Christina.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely love this card, the colours you have chosen, are gorgeous to say the least! And, as ever, the flowers look stunning! I just wish that when I try the letterpress technique, it looked halfway like yours does! It always looks a mess to me! lol! Maybe I am too heavy handed with the inking! who knows! Thanks for sharing this lovely card Christina!
    Hugs,
    Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Christina, lovely card. I like the colors. The embossing folders add do much. With the letterpress technique is fun to do. It is a technique my young granddaughter can use with her embossing machine. Thank you for all your wonderful creatively.
    ~blessings, Louise

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...