Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

June 18, 2016

And the Winner is ...

Hi Everybody,

Well here I am early this morning and the sun is shining today. We are taking a trip up to Windermere later and enjoying a day out.  So I needed to get the draw done before I go and find a new home for the pink and turquoise card from yesterday.

A name has been chosen from those of you who left me a comment and the the winner is ...

Linda Simpson
can you please send me have your postal address to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and the card will be on it's way to you straight away

Please let me know when it arrives with you and I hope that you will like it

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Christina, enjoy Windermere

    Congratulations Linda on your win :)

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Linda enjoy your card. Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina, thank you so much, I have sent you an email with my address and will of course let you know when it arrives.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Linda. It's a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...