Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 12, 2016

Not A Card !!!

Hi Everybody,

The other day I was cleaning and tidying my craft room and I found several canvases tucked away in a cupboard.

It seemed such a shame to have them sitting there doing nothing.

And so I got out the paints and sprays, embossing pastes and stencils and set to work.

The intention was to video the making of this but I got a bit carried away with myself and before I knew it hours and gone by and the canvas was finished .... Ooooops!

It now hangs on the wall in my craft room and the size of it is 9" x 13 " so quite a good size and I have to say that I am very happy with it

Aaaand I still have several canvases still to use


I used a lot of  Wild Orchid Flowers  flowers  and leaves on this.

The string of pearls, metal embellishments and the organza butterfly in the top left corner are also from WOC.

The chalk paints I have used on the base coat, the natural fibres and the cheesecloth are all are from AnnaMarie Designs

There is also an abundance of glitter sprinkled around from Glitter Magic

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


2 comments:

  1. Ooooh! that is beautiful. Please do a video on your next canvas piece. It would be helpful to see how you got that lovely background etc. Amazing , awesome, fantastic etc. etc. Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty, nice to see some of your normal style back in your work.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...