Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 26, 2016

Card Winner ...

HI Everybody,

An early start for me as I am going out for breakfast and then off to do some more cleaning at the restaurant. Jamie ( my Grandson) is hoping to be opening soon and I can't wait to see how it all turns out.

But I have done the draw for the Friday Freebie card this morning and the name chosen is yours ...

Judy E
could you email me your postal address please to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get it in the post to you straight away

I hope you will like it when it arrives and please let me know that you have it safely 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx



8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Judy E. I know you will love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Christina

    Your grandson's restaurant sounds as if it's coming along nicely and it won't be long until it reaches fruition

    Congratulations to Judy... enjoy!

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Judy, good luck with the restaurant, you have sure worked hard there....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done to Judy, enjoy your card .x
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Judy E.......I didn't get my name in the pot this week....ooppppppssss. busy scrapping with my beasties. Making Christmas cards.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Judy lucky lady enjoy. Hope restaurant is finished soon Christina and you al get to enjoy a nice meal.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...