Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 07, 2018

Papercraft Essentials 156 - Scenescape

Hi Everybody,

There is a bumper gift on offer with this months Papercraft Essentials 156 that will help you to make some really pretty cards.

There is Pretty Quick Scenescape embossing folder with lovely stamps to enhance the scene.

Or use them to create a background for you instead as I have done with this card.

There is also a beautiful Prima paper pack and the opportunity to get the Little Bird Die & Stamp set just by paying the postage

I did a video a while ago when the Little Bird set was offered as a free gift with Simply Cards & Papercraft and to refresh your memory here is the link to the video for you ....

But this Scenescape set is really versatile and would suit male and female cards ... and all age groups too.
More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

12 comments:

  1. Morning Christina, very pretty cards and another very informative video.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card today, looking forward to watching the video later.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really did enjoy the video and will look out for the magazine which will take a little longer to reach our shelves. Love the little stencil for the clouds, well done!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this gift and your great ideas - in fact, you temptress, I've subscribed thanks to all your inspiration! And I've only just realised that instead of peering at your videos in a corner of the blog on my tiny screen, I can open them in You Tube and add them to my watch list, then open the You Tube app on my TV and watch them in all their glorious wide screen brilliance. A fact that might be worth mentioning to other crafters who are maybe as slow on the uptake as I am!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card Christina you give so much inspiration with the gifts thank you
    Love June Horrocks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christina,
    Love all the samples that you have made with this great set of stamps. Thank you for sharing and for the great video.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christina - great example card. I liked the round shape as well very clever work. Those boot prints are very cool looking as well. You are so creative. Nice set in this magazine. I think great for travel & for guy cards as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Christina,
    Love today's card and yesterday's is a stunner. I also got loads of the Aldi brushes yesterday after your tip off - so thank you.
    Maureen xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christina
    Love the cards and inspiration given in the video, thank you
    Best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Christina, thanks once again for the great ideas on your tutorial.I finally have your Oval Nesting Frames, Nesting Pennant Bunting and Happy Birthday Embossing Folder. Should keep me busy, D xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to receive my magazine. This looks like a fun set.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...